Trots owners who enjoy nothing more than the thrill of victory have been called on to share the love this TAB Summer Of Glory, through the OWNER bring OWNER initiative.
Registered owners are being called on to bring a friend, who is not a registered trots owner, to the Own The Moment Marquee at Tabcorp Park Melton on Saturday January 25. Not only will the visitor be able to bask in some brilliant, free, trackside hospitality on Victoria Derby and Oaks night, but if their name is drawn they can win big.
Harness Racing Victoria and Australian Pacing Gold have combined forces to offer one lucky visitor a chance to win a $5000 APG voucher to spend at the 2020 Australian Pacing Gold yearling sales in Melbourne on Sunday February 3.
So, owners, grab a friend, get set and get trackside for night two of the TAB Summer Of Glory.
Terms & Conditions
New participant must be on course at Tabcorp Park on the 25th January to receive entry in to the draw.
The winner of the voucher must have their name registered in the ownership of the purchased horse.
Must be present at the time of draw in the owners marquee.
New participant must have photo ID present when registering on the night.
Must be over the age of 18.
One entry per person
The voucher can only be won by a first time (i.e. not existing) harness (Standardbred) owner. The terms for use of the voucher by the winner are listed below:
APG Voucher must be redeemed at the 2020 APG Yearling Sales – see dates and terms and conditions below:
APG SALES CREDIT VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. APG Sales Credit Voucher can be redeemed for purchases at the 2020 APG Yearling Sales only
2. APG Sales Credit Voucher total value is $5,000 (incl. GST).
3. APG Sales Credit Voucher is partially redeemable. If the cost of the yearling purchase exceeds the redeemable value of the APG Sales Credit Voucher, the voucher holder is required to pay the difference between the purchase price and the value of the APG Sales Credit voucher. The full value of any unused credit remaining on the APG Sales Credit Voucher must be redeemed before alternative payment methods will be accepted in respect of the outstanding balance of the transaction.
4. If the purchase price of the yearling is less than the value of a APG Sales Credit Voucher used for redemption, the residual credit balance of the APG Sales Credit Voucher will be forfeited.
5. APG Sales Credit Voucher are not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged nor be redeemed for further APG Sales Credit Vouchers.
6. APG may cancel the APG Sales Credit Voucher, refuse redemption or cancel sales redeemed using the APG Sales Credit Voucher if it suspects that the Voucher is being used fraudulently, in an unauthorised or illegal manner, or it has reason to believe that the voucher holder is in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. Once the 2020 APG Yearling Sales dates have passed, you will not be able to use your Voucher again (even if all or part of the value remains on the card), and nor will you be able to claim a refund of any unused value remaining on the Sales Credit Voucher.
8. Upon expiry of the Sales Credit Voucher any unused value remaining on the Voucher is forfeited.