Integrity has a new home with Harness Racing Victoria (HRV) today launching 'Integrity Matters', a dedicated section at thetrots.com.au.
The landing space will share reports from the General Manager of Integrity Brent Fisher and Chief Steward Brett Day, advice from HRV vets, Q&As with key players and news and hearings at the one easy-to-use landing space.
The revamp will also make it easier to access rules, licensing information, tribunal results, training and welfare information.
Fisher said Integrity Matters, which can be accessed at integrity.thetrots.com.au from today, would help stewards and animal welfare officers directly connect with industry participants and trots fans.
Among the features, you can read:
- An update from the General Manager of Integrity
- News regarding the Chief Steward
- A Q&A with former Chief Commissioner of Victoria Police Graeme Ashton
- A vets report on race day veterinary examinations
- A Q&A with trots owners and breeders Jenny and Elizabeth MacLean
- A report on preparing you and your horses for the fire season
Integrity Matters also has links to Victorian stewards reports and the latest industry news, including hearings, supplementary reports, appeal decisions and key industry notices.